Olympus Singapore's response to COVID-19
Your Health and Wellbeing is Our Priority
At Olympus, we work hard to make people's lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling. Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented some precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our customers, partners and staff so we can better support you.
Healthy and Safety
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, partners, staff and the wider community, we have implemented a robust Business Continuity Plan ("BCP"). Our BPC aims to ensure the safety of our staff and the continued provision of key services and operations. Our BCP includes:
- Cancellation of all upcoming events, including workshops and training sessions
- Restricted Olympus office access to anyone who has:
- Implementation of social distancing guidelines, including work from home arrangements and virtual meetings
- Suspension of all international travel
- Any Olympus personnel engaging in personal travel must fully comply with Singapore Government directives regarding self-isolation upon return.
- Enforced good hygiene practices, including self-isolation guides as recommended by health professionals
Business Continuity and Product Supply
Regarding our capabilities to support you, we can confirm the following:
- We are working with our logistics partners daily in an effort to fulfill orders as effectively as possible under the circumstances
- We are in constant contact with our freight forwarding partners working to maintain reliability as much as possible, despite increased flight cancellations
- We are staying on top of the situation and endeavoring to keep you posted of any order and delivery changes so that you can make necessary adjustments
- Our dedicated BCP team is monitoring changes to the situation on a daily basis, taking action to reduce any disruption and address any queries. This team can be contacted at email@example.com
- Any future developments which may impact the supply of products and services will be proactively communicated with you
We encourage all customers and partners to continue with normal ordering patterns, but should you have any further concerns or queries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online.
During this time of uncertainty, we encourage everyone to stay up-to-date with the most recent and accurate information and guidelines through World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health, Singapore .
Our thoughts go out to those impacted by the virus and we extend our sincere and upmost gratitude to those healthcare workers across the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Thank you for respecting our measures to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 and we hope you keep safe and healthy during this period.
Olympus Singapore BCP Team
As of April 1,2020